About the Position
As a PHP Developer at Bulcode, you'll produce clean, maintainable, and high-performance PHP code while also collaborating with our production team to develop excellent products for our clients. You'll be involved in the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and current features across the product lifecycle. In addition, you'll create thorough specifications. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable manner, with great optimisation in mind. In the end, your work will have a significant impact on the codebase of the solutions we provide. You'll be the point person for all PHP projects and a key member of the production team.
Please apply if:
- You are familiar with the PHP programming language.
- You have at least one PHP framework, such as Symfony, Laravel, or a working knowledge of PHP-based open source projects, such as Drupal.
- You're familiar with the most prevalent third-party APIs.
- You're logical and efficient with your time.
- You're a natural communicator with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- You're intrigued by new technology and eager to figure out how to incorporate them into your work.
- You've worked as a coach or mentor for other developers.
- You have the ability to manage and move initiatives ahead.
We're a company that values collaboration, innovation, and creativity. We are passionate about developing the perfect digital solutions that exceeds clients expectations.