As a Business Analyst at Bulcode you'll be engaged with the company business as well as our clients' businesses. Be prepared to communicate, translate, simplify and prioritise business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders. Basically you'll be working with all roles within the company: managers, developers, quality assurance experts as well as clients. You'll be resopnsible for discovering organising, and clarifying business needs and room for improvements in every single apsect.
Please apply if:
- You are proud of your exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gather and gauge the requirements and implement the appropriate solution.
- You have forward-thinking and resourceful to ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly.
- You're problem-solver and familiar with agile methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language and Rational Unified Process in order to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation.
- You have people skills and ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that might not be aligned with the initial expectations.
- You know what proper requirements specification and development are.
- You have working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
We're a company that values collaboration, innovation, and creativity. We are passionate about developing the perfect digital solutions that exceeds clients expectations.