About the Position
As a Drupal developer at Bulcode, you'll deliver working solutions that fulfill the story's requirements and acceptance criteria while working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating directly with knowledgeable and dedicated team members to tackle complex technical problems. You'll be involved in development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of complicated and demanding Drupal-based web solutions. We use Agile development methodologies to communicate key principles such as transparency, cooperation, change acceptance, and iterative development. As a team member, you'll be in charge of examining the company's objectives and ensuring that the team adheres to them. We demand our experts provide a consistent professional level of service, establish and maintain standards, practices, and supporting tools.
Please apply if:
- You have 5+ years of PHP programming experience with a working knowledge of current design idioms.
- You're confortable with Drupal development and have experience of 3+ years.
- You're aware of CSS with preprocessors such as Sass or LESS knowledge.
- You work with container technologies such as Docker, it's a plus.
- You're eagre to be a team player.
- You're intrigued by new technology and eager to figure out how to incorporate them into your work.
- You've worked as a coach or mentor for other developers.
- You demonstrate talent for learning new skills and technology, as well as a desire to do so.
- You have complete freedom to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- You agree GIT knowledge is essential.
We're a company that values collaboration, innovation, and creativity. We are passionate about developing the perfect digital solutions that exceeds clients expectations.